Fire Alarm Service Technician
Job Title: Fire Alarm Service Technician
Location: Akron, OH
Our client is a proven leader in the Fire, Low Voltage, and Security industries, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 75 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
• Verifies fire alarm system functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
• Read blueprints and drawings
• Install and troubleshoot fire alarm systems as required.
• Maintains records by documenting service and repair. Submit documentation to supervisor
• Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns and answering questions.
• Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential.
• Maintain truck in good order; inventory performed twice a year
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!