Fire Alarm Service Manager
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Title: Fire Alarm Service Manager
Location: Fort Lauderdale FL 33315
Start July 21
Duration: Contract to hire
Scope of Work:
Oversee Service Dept. of Fire & Security to deliver solutions to meet customer specifications and contractual requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the service department meets company gross profit objectives through field productivity, scheduling, maximizing billings, and controlling costs.
- Accomplishes all service work within client and company agreed parameters.
- Provides timely and adequate sales support to ensure service field technicians are fully productive.
- Responsible for preparing service proposals for potential clients.
- Sets realistic schedule for self and subordinates to ensure maximum utilization of resources and timely completion of tasks.
- Direct coordinate activities of work force to generate service sales at or above company standards.
- Assist in determining staffing requirements, interview, hire, develop and manage new employees, or oversee those personnel processes. Manage all employee annual performance reviews and month end performance reviews in a timely manner.
- Assist in prepares budget, manage revenues and expenses, drive new customer acquisitions, ensure great customer service and manage and prepare reports to document results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with employee relations, talent management/engagement, and leadership development is strongly desired.
- Must demonstrate ability to work with and influence peers and upper management.
- Strong understanding of fire, CCTV, security and card access systems, low-voltage systems, installation and testing.
- Superior management skills
- Excellent time management, planning, and forward-thinking skills.
- Possess exceptional communication and listening skills.
- Possess excellent team building, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Possess exceptional decision making skills.
- Fire Life safety knowledge in project planning and administration
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!