Fire Alarm Inspector
Job Title: Fire Alarm Inspector
Location: Evansville, IN
Our client is a proven leader in the Fire, Low Voltage, and security industries, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 75 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals.
This role is primarily responsible for the inspection of both fire alarm and sprinkler systems.
- Inspect and service all fire alarm, sprinkler and backflow systems
- Respond to trouble calls
- Complete and process required paperwork in a timely fashion
- Represent client in a professional manner
- Ensure a high level of customer service, satisfaction and communication
- Ensure continued communication and cooperation with staff
- Follow safety rules and good driving habits
- Ability to pass a background check
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to access all areas of route vehicle, including loading & unloading materials
- Must be able to access and tolerate small crawl spaces
- Must be comfortable with heights
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!