Fire Alarm Inspector
Fort Walton Beach , Florida
Job Title: Alarm Inspector
Location: For Walton Beach, Fl
Digitally enabled solutions provider — is focused on the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets. We are uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
- NICET 2 OR HGHER IS DESIRED
Assists the Team Lead in execution of specific portions of Fire Alarm Inspection
What you will do
Inspectors are responsible for conducting routine inspections, testing, service, and preventative maintenance. Work with low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of low voltage equipment. Complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices such as laptop computers and/or hard copy. Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule. Input, retrieve and archive inspection documents via laptop computer. Complete assigned inspections on time. Perform other duties as assigned.
How you will do it
- Reports to be forwarded to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Quote repairs on site if applicable, via electronic device.
- Interacts with customer prior to, during and after completion of the inspection process.
- May train or assist less experienced/newer employees in job processes.
- Acts as our customer’s best service provider at all times
- Ensures proper testing equipment and materials are onsite at the time of inspection.
- Develop exceptional customer focus and ability to work under pressure; ability to maintain awareness of, and seek to meet the needs and wants of the customer without being prompted.
What we look for
- NICET II Fire Alarm certification is required
- 5+ years documented experience in low voltage electrical systems and Fire and /or Life Safety Systems experience required.
- Demonstrates an aptitude for troubleshooting systems.?
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.?
- Good verbal, written, and electronic communication skills are a must.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.