Field Service Technician
San Antonio, Texas
Job Title: Low Voltage Service Technician
Location: San Antonio, TX
Our client is a proven leader in the Low Voltage industry, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners.
Anistar is seeking experienced CCTV security technicians for an opportunity aiding with the installation and troubleshooting of various CCTV equipment and associated infrastructure. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail, problem solve, and work efficiently under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and
- Experience in field installation experience in the security environment: CCTV, Alarm, Fire, and Access Control.
- Available for extensive travel.
- Experience reading blueprints and site maps.
- Experience in CCTV, Access Control, voice, and data cabling is a plus.
- Assist with pre-installation opportunities by designing and planning technical solutions
- Knowledgeable in closeouts and MDFs.
- Knows how to troubleshoot switches, WiFi, and routers.
- Certified to operate a boom or scissor lift, and ability to work at heights
- Perform new installs and provide technical escalation support both on-site at customer locations as well as remotely via the phone and specialized tools.
- Must have knowledge of cabling infrastructure.
- Experience in conduit installation is a plus.
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills; verbal and written.
- Has basic telecommunication tools, PPE, and reliable transportation during the training period prior to issuing a company vehicle.
- Computer / laptop / smartphone proficiency.
- Highly proficient with the use of email, spreadsheets, and the ability to learn internal systems.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair cabling systems and equipment in IP Video, IP Physical Access Control / LAN / WAN infrastructure, and wireless LAN.
- Install CCTV, P2P, Speakers, Cat 6 cable, WiFi devices, access control, conduit installation, and networking.
- Run low voltage cabling in commercial buildings, including drilling concrete walls and limited conduit work.
- Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations ensuring that CCTV systems are complete with total customer satisfaction and contractual requirements.
- Assist and collaborate with the Installation Team Lead or Project Manager regarding on-site work schedules and timely delivery of equipment.
- Conduct tests to ensure all newly installed systems and component devices are operational.
- Troubleshoot new system installations to ensure the proper functioning and ensure the system meets local, county, state, or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!