Field Service Technician
Job Title: Field Service Technician
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Field Technician to service access control, CCTV, surveillance systems, intrusion detection systems, safes and vaults for banking clients.
Performs service for new equipment installation, equipment, or system repairs. Position supports the banking solutions business by servicing and troubleshooting existing electronic security encompassing intrusion detection, access control, and closed circuit television equipment and devices.
- Perform service of various security management solutions including access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other various security related systems, as well and bank safes and vaults. Must be able to install, configure, and test equipment and devices associated until final product is complete.
- Evaluates, diagnoses, troubleshoots, re-configures, and tests equipment and devices associated and repairs as necessary.
- Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance of existing systems.
- Coordinates with administration and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Read and understand drawings and prints to install the correct equipment in the correct locations.
- Terminate equipment and field devices while completing and verifying the operation from the field to the reporting systems.
- Be willing to do what is required to complete the required task on any given day.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Must be able to read technical documents, drawings and prints.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to think on their feet. As the environment is fast paced and technically demanding.
- Would be a plus have experience with IP based systems.
- Must have experience with voice/data cabling
- Verint, Genetec, ICT or DMP certifications are preferred
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!