Field Installation Manager
Coconut Creek , Florida
Title: Security Field Installation Manager
Location: West Palm Beach (South)
Duration: Direct Hire
Start: Sept 15
- Regional project responsibility for all aspects of Field installation work to include access control, CCTV and virtual gate guard systems
- Conduct job site surveys and prepare the equipment and resource requirements on a per project basis
- Determine manpower requirements and develop operational plans to meet retrofit job completion timelines and site turn-up. Coordinate third-party subcontractors as needed
- Meet with developers and general contractors as needed to determine resource needs to execute jobs on the customers required new construction timelines
- Work with the regional supervisor to hire, train and assist install technicians in pursuit of their career development progression
- Ensure all work is completed to National/Local electric codes.
- Perform quality checks on completed jobs to ensure all site paperwork is completed and standard protocols followed.
- Able to interact with customers and represent the company in a professional manner.
- 3-5 years of experience managing low voltage or integration jobs from project start until completion
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of low voltage security requirements in regard to infrastructure, trim as well as all technical aspects of the integration and installation
- Ability to successfully handle multiple projects, prioritize responsibilities and execute in a growing and challenging fast paced environment
- Project management experience required
- Detail oriented and able to work independently or in a team environment
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills. Communicate heavily with both internal and external
- Ability to travel to customer locations throughout Florida. Travel required 60% of the time.
- Company vehicle will be provided.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!