Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
- The Field Engineer will be able to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems in a senior service support role. That includes testing, troubleshooting of system components and functions and field verification of connections, labels, installation and work quality.
- The Field Engineer will understand advanced system drawings, specifications and technical manuals. They will be able to create shop drawings and submittals for new project kick-off.
- The Field Engineer will be skilled at managing the technical work in the field with little supervision
- The Field Engineer work could include work both “in house” and in the field when required.
- The Field Engineer will assume ownership of project installation giving support to field staff and project manager. This includes providing advanced support for field installation staff.
- The Field Engineer will assist with maintaining and completing project punch-list for project close outs.
- The Field Engineer I will oversee the technical aspects of projects.
- The Field Engineer will quality-check the projects, test all equipment and functionality and create punch lists.
- The Field Engineer will assist sales staff as needed with product and system demonstrations.
- The Field Engineer will handle other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and lead others to create, develop and implement project process improvement(s).
- Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
- Must have proven problem solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s).
- Must be able to diagnose and fix problems with existing equipment and new installs.
- Must be enthusiastic, passionate, patient and a critical thinker.
- Must be able to communicate with the customer and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have proven high skill level to interpret blueprints and other project documents, including but not limited to, specifications, reporting and quality requirements.
- Must able to travel within branch territory and/or regional territory as needed.
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
- Must have at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Will have at least 3-4 year’s commercial low-voltage/structured cabling experience.
- Must be able to work well with other people
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and MS Project).
- Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
Must have demonstrated verifiable ability to define a project, create a project scope of work, develop detailed associated tasks and manage these to final completion and customer turnover.
Anistar is seeking an experienced Field Engineer in the low voltage/Security/AV industry. The Project Manager is the overall manager for assigned project. The Project Manager ensures that all contracted work is developed, implemented, installed and managed in accordance with the Company’s requirements, including but not limited to, safety, quality, management and financial performance requirements. All aspects of the assigned project(s) must be carried out as efficiently as possible with respect to staffing, materials management, financial management, customer care and customer delivery goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!