Facility Operations Analyst
Ft. Bragg, North Carolina
Job Title: Facility Operations Analyst
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6=2+ years’ experience in plumbing
- Servicing of customers’ water/drainage systems on the job site
- Ordering materials, tools and instruments
- Preparing reports and maintaining records on equipment and preventive maintenance
- Completing required paper work timely and accurately
- Troubleshooting failures both in service center and on customer locations
- Installing, maintaining and repairing electronic devices related to plumbing systems.
- Practicing and promoting safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA, and other required regulations
- Assuring that equipment is operating in accordance with manufacture’s specifications
- Servicing water softener and check for proper operation of hot water and steam boilers
- Servicing systems, entire building
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Secret Clearance
- Plumbing experience
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.