Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
St. Petersburg, Florida
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Facilities
The Facilities Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for implementing and coordinating maintenance and repair needs for plant equipment for the facility.
• Supports a safe work environment by following safety policies and procedures
• Processes and coordinates work orders for facility repairs
• Supports functionality of the facility
• Orders components and materials needed by the Maintenance department including, but not limited to, electrical and plumbing
• Prepares facility maintenance reports
• Serves as primary point of contact for employees to report maintenance needs
• Coordinates repairs for all facility material handling equipment
• Performs other duties as assigned
Local Essential functions for St. Petersburg, FL
• Schedules inspections and preventive maintenance for facility equipment including, but not limited to, the boiler, air pressure tanks, fire alarms, and water tests per agency requirements
• Maintains Maintenance Crib Inventory
• Orders and oversees inventories for the facilities’ chemicals and gases for air compressors, and cooling towers, welders, waste treatment system, and disposes facilities used oil
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment and/or facilities maintenance
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (at an intermediate level)
• Effective written and verbal English communication skills
• Basic math, accounting, plumbing, electrical and building maintenance knowledge
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. MUST have valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!