Environmental Engineer / Analyst
Job Title: Environmental Engineer / Analyst
NEPA / Environmental support services:
- Environmental documentation reviews, Stakeholder engagement support, environmental permitting support, and remediation support.
- Programmatic NEPA standardization of documentation support.
- Programmatic environmental requirements development
- Perform/develop Phase I ESAs
- Records management support for NEPA documentation
- Perform NEPA Assist as needed for projects and market surveys
- Geographic Information System (GIS) analyst level support in developing project level mapping of existing data
- Education: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Each individual will have 7 or more years related experience in their field of either Environmental, Sustainability, and Historic Preservation working with construction or real property projects/actions.
- Experience shall include projects in the VA, government, and private sectors.
- Experience shall include projects nationwide.
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and a minimum of supervision.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.