Electronics Technician IV
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN IV
Start Date: ASAP
Interviews Required via phone/TEAMS
- Applicant will be hired to serve as on-site maintenance technician and troubleshooter for electronic security, intercom/PA, and supporting computer/network infrastructure
- Job requirements include availability to support emergency corrective maintenance activities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Maintain, service, repair, and install low-voltage Electronic Secuirty System equipment – ACS , CCTV, and IDS system equipment to include Hirsch Identiv Velocity, Quognify Occularis, Axis CCTV, and Senstar Starnet 2 PIDS.
- The ability to interface with Human-machine Interfaces for programmable logic controllers (PLCs), network switch configuration interfaces, and computer operating systems with remote assistance from project engineers will also be a job requirement.
- Applicant will be required to hold or be capable of receiving certifications on Hirsch Identive Velocity, Axis CCTV, Quognify Occularis VMS, and Senstar Starnet 2/FlexZone PIDS.
- Applicants with experience and/or certifications with Windows 10/Server 2012/2016, Wonderware, Cisco, Allied Telesis, and Omron/Allen-Bradley PLCs will be viewed in a very favorable light.
- Applicants with certifications coressponding to DoD IAT Level II/III (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, SANS GIAC) will also be highly regarded.
- Applicants will be required to be capable of working safely and skilfully with low-voltage electrical/electronic systems; normal operations will not typically deal with electrical work beyond COTS, pre-terminated connections to standard commercial service voltage (120/208 VAC) but a background in electrical work will be viewed favorably.
- Ability to work at high elevations
- Lift and carry 30+ pounds
- Pull, stand, and work in confined spaces; crouch for long periods of time; and work under inclement cold weather conditions
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!