Electronic Security Technician Overseas
Title: Electronic Security Technician Overseas
Clearance Required: Active Secret
Hours: 40 + hours / week. Varies by job site.
Travel: Flight paid for to and from Italy.
Lodging: Housing will be covered
Per Diem: Reimbursed
Car: Must be able to rent car in Spain. You will be reimbursed.
Phone: Will not be paying for phone but will help setup phone if assistance is needed.
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling and electrical expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
UPDATE * , needs cctv, acs, ids experience. Installations experience, not maintenance device swapping
The Electronic Technician I will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Install and maintain electronic security systems
- Participate in review of design documentation and system for installation and maintenance activities
- Execute installation and maintenance activities within planned durations
- Complete high-quality device and component installation activities and maintenance activities
- Participate in configuration of servers, workstations, panels and other programmable components under supervision
- Execute testing to verify high quality installations
- Execute testing to identify and correct system problems at component and system levels as part of system sustainment activities
- Install system raceway
- Install system cabling
- Terminate and test system cabling and all components
- Install equipment racks, enclosures, panels and all mounting hardware components
- Meet all attendance requirements and working hours of the assignment
- Communicate effectively with supervisors
- Complete detailed and accurate as-built, testing, and quality control documentation
- Participate in logistics planning for personnel and equipment
Specific position requirements are as follows:
- Four (4) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities on multiple systems and with multiple customer programs
- HS diploma or GED
Formal Electronics Training as follows:
- Military Electronics Training (minimum 720 classroom hours) or
- Graduation from an accredited Electronics Technician program or
- Graduation from an Electrical Apprenticeship program or
- An additional three (3) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities
- *Software House CCURE, Verint, MDI, AMAG Symmetry, Bosch BVMS, FFT, Honeywell Video & Vindicator, and Proximex certifications and experience in installation of said systems.
- Attention to detail in the execution of Performance Verification Tests
- Troubleshoot and Repair electronic security systems as well as perform regularly scheduled Preventative Maintenance
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Contact: Anistar Technologies