Electronic Security Service Technician
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Job Title: Electronic Security Service Technician
Location: Glen Burnie, MD
- Physical installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs of access control and CCTV systems including the required infrastructure, equipment, trim-out and programming of devices.
- Proficient in termination different forms of industry cabling including cat5e, cat6 and coaxial
- Knowledge of both analog and IP CCTV systems to include DVRs, NVRs, and Hybrids Knowledge of access control theory and different types of door hardware including maglocks & strikes.
- Maintain documentation of overall systems (ie, floor plans, equipment make/model, passwords, networking, etc).
- Able to interact with customers and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures. Technician must have knowledge to be able to send tests to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service. Deciphers building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required.
- Able to work with other installers, supervisors, and project leaders who are dedicated to a large Commercial and/or National Accounts project.
- Performs other duties as assigned; this may include performing off hour service work and being assigned to an on-call rotation.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Must be able to operate articulating boom lifts, climb ladders, and operate such devices in accordance with OSHA standards. Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- 3-5 years installing/servicing commercial access control and CCTV systems.
- Understanding of electric circuits and wiring in low voltage applications.
- Basic understanding of computer networking.
- Knowledge of cabling including Cat5e, Cat6 and Coaxial.
- Basic work planning and analytic skills.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.