Job Title: Electrical Superintendent
Location: Bristow, VA
Position details and responsibilities:
- Manage, evaluate and train field project team members.
- Plan, organize and direct production of contracted scope of work.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, inspectors and other trades.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades as well as the general contractor to identify and resolve any conflicts while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure all installations meet quality and electrical code standards.
- Manage material and personnel requirements necessary to meet schedule.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Skilled field supervisor with at least 10 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion dollar electrical construction projects.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!