Electrical General Manager
Job Title: Electrical General Manager
Location: Charleston, SC
Our client is a proven leader in the electrical industry, offering a professional level of electrical expertise to their partners. Our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking an experienced General Manager to provide assistance with the day to day operations and management of electrical projects in the Charleston, SC market.
This opportunity has a salary range of $70-85k year and is based upon prior experience
- -Open and close shop daily
- -Hire/supervise/terminate service techs and apprentices
-Trains service technicians for flat rate and presentation skills – including the use of our dispatch software system
– Responsible for pulling permits as needed for work
– Answer after hour calls for emergency line/ dispatch for emergency work as needed
– Returns all calls that come into branch regarding electrical work – even if to tell them we’re not interested (uphold good reputation)
-Approves all truck fuel/maintenance invoices for your specific fleet
– Approve all material invoices for your branch
-Approves service tickets for your location
– Maintain Business License Tracking for all cities in surrounding area of CHA
– Responsible for keeping work tickets closed out in a timely manner
– Prepare T&M billings for office manager to send out
– Deposit Checks and Cash to respective bank when necessary
-Technical and pricing back-up for field techs
– Quote larger contract/commercial jobs and follow up on proposals
-Leads weekly service meeting and training’
1) Schedules weekly service training
-Responsible for weekly targeted revenue
-Monthly gross margin feed-back to service techs
– Approves timesheets
– Oversee fleet vehicles and do monthly inspections (oil changes, tires, checking proper PPE, truck cleanliness (including the outside), proper material, insurance card, spare tire, etc.)
– Quality Control for customers in your area
-Develop relationships with material vendors
-Develop relationships with temporary electrician vendors
– Networking and making connections in the surrounding area
– Handle administrative duties
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.