Job Title: Electrical Foreman
Location: Lorton, VA
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Field Supervisor to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables as well as security/access control equipment. MUST be comfortable working from a lift.
- Provide ongoing leadership, supervision, and guidance to all levels of field staff.
- Leads by example in exemplifying safety and professionalism on the job site.
- Experience in large data center infrastructure industry including technology, quality and safety standards.
- Proactively lead teams of 3-5 Technicians and Installers to complete project tasks
- Patch cable network connections to equipment including copper and fiber
- Labeling copper and fiber cables
- Cable Management
- Must be comfortable working from scissor/boom lifts
- Reads and interprets all floor plans, drawings, specifications, and cut sheets.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4+ years’ experience installing and servicing structured cabling and data center new construction projects.
- Ownership of basic telecom tools: Punch down, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA or NEC Standards.
- BICSI Technician certification preferred
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.