Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Title: Electrical Foreman
Location: Charlotte, NC
Our client is a proven leader in the Electrical industry, offering a professional level of electrical expertise to their partners. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking an experienced Electrical Foreman with Multi-family experience (apartments, condos, etc) to provide assistance with the installation of electrical infrastructure and also various types/sizes of conduit in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision with experience in previous supervisory type roles.
- Plan installations, prepare sketches, quality check installed equipment and systems, repair faulty systems and equipment.
Personnel responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions (promotions, transfers discharges, and disciplinary measures).
- Analyze and resolve work problems, and/or assist workers in solving work problems.
- May train new workers.
- Interpret company policies to workers.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assign duties.
- Monitor the work being performed and direct the crew.
Complete required paperwork (time sheets, safety reports, accident reports, etc).
- Open and constant communication with an off-site PM on any site needs or necessary updates
- Safety is of the utmost importance and all guidelines MUST be followed at all times
- Ability to lead up to 10 others on site
Qualified candidates should have significant exposure to the following:
- Working knowledge of rough and final installation on various types of Electrical infrastructure
- All types of conduit. Running and bending
- Voice and Data experience a huge plus
- Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets or other components and systems.
- Experience working in a large residential setting.
- Familiar with the most updated NEC codes
- Multi-family electrical experience (Apartments, condos, etc.)
- At least 2+ years of experience assisting with the installation of electrical systems in a Multi-family environment.
- Ability to work from ladders, lifts, and carry at least 30lbs at a time
- NCCR, Safety Plus, and Basic Plus certifications are preferred
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!