Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
Essential functions will include:
- Developing and maintaining manufacturing planning documentation, including Bills of Material, production routers, work instructions, test instructions, shop process procedures, etc.
- Researching and analyzing customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Interpret testing requirements from drawings and specifications, creating test plans, designing test methodology, and designing test aids.
- Training production and technician staff as required.
- Troubleshooting and resolving production performance issues to resolution.
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time.
- Managing configuration throughout the ERP system, item part master, bill of material, router, and work instructions.
- Identifying, selecting, implementing and maintaining manufacturing software and equipment to support production and Quality Management System requirements. This will include specifying and possibly designing special assembly tooling, fixtures and shop aids required to support production requirements.
- Supporting supplier sourcing efforts as required including activities such as supplier manufacturing capability assessment; production problem resolution; obsolescence mitigation; cost reduction and quality improvement efforts.
- Interfacing with program’s quality, procurement and management staff as required to drive attainment of program’s production objectives (cost, throughput, yields, etc.).
- As an AS9100 certified company, adherence to our Quality Management System Processes and Procedures is paramount.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required. Bowhead’s Manufacturing and Products Group located in Plano, TX maintains a robust, closed-loop procurement process with leading distributors and manufacturers providing a solution to exceed our customers’ expectations with a quality, on-time, and cost-effective product. Our capabilities range from harness and cable assembly and electro-mechanical assembly to prototype manufacturing with a primary focus on integration and test – rack builds.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or similar field is required in addition to two to five (2 to 5) years of professional experience
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Hands-on experience with lab instruments such as digital oscilloscopes, multimeters, HIPOT testers, and vector network analyzers.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Self-motivation to keep up with current electrical advances using new technologies.
- Prior experience in Manufacturing for Government contracting is preferred.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.