Location: Birmingham/Bessemer, AL
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Our client is the prime manufacturer in the Design Manufacture Construct (DMC) system; manufacturing large building chunks that can transported and assembled on site into complex buildings quickly.
DMC is a building delivery system that uses design to leverage manufacturing productivity so that construction is simple.
Anistar is currently seeking an experienced Drywall Hangers for a long term opportunity to assist with unique and specialized construction projects in a plant setting.
- Measure and mark surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices.
- Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements.
- Fit and fasten wallboard or drywall into position on wood or metal frameworks, using glue, nails, or screws.
- Hang dry lines to wall moldings to guide positioning of main runners.
- Measure and cut openings in panels or tiles for electrical outlets, windows, vents, plumbing, or other fixtures, using keyhole saws or other cutting tools.
- Hang drywall panels on metal frameworks of walls and ceilings in offices, schools, or other large buildings, using lifts or hoists to adjust panel heights when necessary.
- Assemble or install metal framing or decorative trim for windows, doorways, or vents.
- Coordinate work with drywall finishers who cover the seams between drywall panels.
- Trim rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints, using knives.
- Cut and screw together metal channels to make floor or ceiling frames, according to plans for the location of rooms or hallways.
- 2 years of experience in drywall hanging or drywall finisher
- Experience in commercial drywall hanging preferred
- Blue print experience preferred
At Anistar Technologies, we specialize in connecting individuals across various industries with reputable companies, both nationally and internationally. Our Recruiters are committed to presenting highly skilled professionals to our clients for their most critical roles. To achieve this, we take the time to understand your career goals, work experience, and professional aspirations.
To explore other exciting opportunities in your region, please visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to promoting diversity in the workplace. Anistar complies with E-Verify. Interested candidates, please click “Apply,” or contact the Anistar office using the information provided below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies
Phone: (800) 257-5597