Location: Birmingham/Bessemer, AL
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Our client is the prime manufacturer in the Design Manufacture Construct (DMC) system; manufacturing large building chunks that can transported and assembled on site into complex buildings quickly.
DMC is a building delivery system that uses design to leverage manufacturing productivity so that construction is simple.
Anistar is currently seeking an experienced Drywall Finisher for a long term opportunity to assist with unique and specialized construction projects in a plant setting.
- Measures and cuts drywall panels to fit in and around specific spaces such as doors, windows, electrical outlets, and lighting fixtures.
- Installs drywall panels to wood or metal studs.
- Uses drywall compound to fill in and cover joints, screws, nails, and other imperfections.
- Sands joint compound once dry and applies drywall tape.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read simple building plans.
- Ability to estimate quantity of materials required for a project.
- Ability to measure and cut drywall to fit in specific spaces.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to work independently and with a work crew.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools required for installing drywall.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 2 years previous related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods standing, climbing ladders, bending, and kneeling.
- Physically able to install drywall and secure in place.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time to lift and move drywall panels.
At Anistar Technologies, we specialize in connecting individuals across various industries with reputable companies, both nationally and internationally. Our Recruiters are committed to presenting highly skilled professionals to our clients for their most critical roles. To achieve this, we take the time to understand your career goals, work experience, and professional aspirations.
To explore other exciting opportunities in your region, please visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to promoting diversity in the workplace. Anistar complies with E-Verify. Interested candidates, please click “Apply,” or contact the Anistar office using the information provided below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies
Phone: (800) 257-5597