Job Title: Drafter/Designer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have experience in CAD or Revit
- Provide a fully coordinated 3D model with intelligent equipment components and conduit racks accurately representing real world devices. This model will portray the best positioning of equipment based on contract documents and their intentions.
- Assist in Development of Pre-Fabrication Designs + Shop Drawings for Conduit Racks, Power Skids, Substations, Etc.
- Work as member of team to develop design-assist estimates and value engineering opportunities through labor and material savings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience with CAD or REVIT
- Willingness to be apart of a team and collaborate with others
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.