DPA Tech Support Engineer
El Segundo, California
Job Title: DPA Tech Support Engineer
Location: El Segundo, CA
Education: High School diploma, technical trade school, AA, or BA degree with 1-3 years’ experience in electrical or mechanical component analysis. .
- At least 1 years of experience working in a component-level analytical lab or an electrical test lab.
- Experience and knowledgeable of various analytical techniques such as micro-sectioning or chemical deprocessing.
- Familiarity with performing optical microscopic inspections or using electron microscopes
- Familiar with taking dimensional measurement using tools such as calipers, rulers, measurescopes
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes, such as plating, PWB assembly, IC and hybrid assembly.
- Familiarity with military standards, performance specifications, and component related documents.
- Experience troubleshooting machinery and equipment.
- Extensive experience with hand tools, basic power tools, soldering, and instrumentation
- Strong working knowledge with Windows computers mandatory.
- System administration and computer hardware experience a major plus
- Report generation programs (MS Word, Excel, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Must be teachable, detail oriented, can work in a fast-paced environment, works well in a team environment
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.