Job Title: Dispatcher
Location: Tucker, GA
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the commercial communications industry, offering a professional level of telecommunications expertise to their partners. Having been around for years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Primary Duties Include
- Managing Telcom/Low Voltage on-site labor
- Take in-bound and make outbound phone calls
- Dispatch and schedule technicians
- Vetting Technicians for qualifications
- Close cases/capture deliverables
- Check techs in and out record closure notes, and appropriately updating all applicable databases
- Monitor ETAs to make sure technicians are on time.
- Ensure daily activities are in-line with team objectives.
- Other work-related duties as assigned.
- In some cases, the dispatcher may be the primary contact for customers. This includes phone, email, and systems management to maintain correspondence with clients.
- Update customer on all planned activities and grow account through excellent service and management of service cases, rollouts, and projects. Address scope creep, change orders, and disputes. This includes invoice disputes, tech issues, and client challenges.
- Address invoice disputes with related teams/individuals to resolution
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years dispatching experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
- Proven ability to read, analyze and interpret business correspondence and basic data.
- Proven ability to write (create) reports and business correspondence with a minimum of direction to meet professional quality standards.
- Telecommunications knowledge of low voltage cabling, construction timelines, and current voice and data technology.
- Security industry experience (CCTV, DVR, low voltage wiring, IP Cameras) and structured cabling knowledge (i.e., BICSI RCDD, Level 1, 2 Technician, ITS, ESS) strongly desired.
- Microsoft Word minimum 30-50 wpm
- Excel – Ability to proficiently use filters, VLOOKUP formulas and pivot tables
- Microsoft Outlook – intermediate level for e-mail and organizational tracking tasks
- MS Office and Windows – ability to work within these systems and software
- Strong skill in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- A strong desire to learn with the ability to handle tasks with minimal direction.
- Ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, and handles multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while exercising self-control in client and schedule-driven situations.
- Superior customer service and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior documentation and follow-up skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide customer satisfaction to all stakeholders.
- High level of integrity
- Work independently
- Possess strong self-awareness, and continually exhibit development in this area
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to compromise when merited, as well as exercise good judgment
- Consistent, positive, and driven attitude towards work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work outside of normal hours/ days as needed by LMI management
Proven Interpersonal Skills
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.