Directional Drill Operator
Job Title: Directional Drill Locator Operator
Location: Austin, TX
The locator/operator will be responsible for directional drilling, locating, reading prints and driving. Operators may perform a variety of tasks requiring the use of hand and power tools and motorized equipment.
· Operate directional boring rig and/or locating equipment as required.
· Work with operator to locate utilities during the boring process.
· Complete a daily inspection on bore or potholing equipment.
· Verify dig permits.
· Assist with filling water tanks with water and adding chemicals when appropriate.
· Locating the bore head and successfully to avoid hitting any utilities.
· Hook up proper equipment such as a reamer to complete bore shots.
· Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate hazards.
· Operating a motor vehicle, regulated under the DOT with proper licensing.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Two (2) years or more experience as a directional driller and locating equipment
· Good verbal communication and written skills.
Prefer three (3) years experience operating/locating.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!