Hamptonville, North Carolina
Job Title: Die Setter
Location: Hamptonville, NC
Set up machines / dies used in the manufacturing process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure daily line die sets and tool changes are sufficient to meet production and delivery requirements.
- Review schedules and order requirements for each production line.
- Communicate with prior and incoming Team Leader/Shift Manager on schedule/die set changeover status and known priorities.
- Notify Planner of unplanned downtime or risk of not meeting schedule/order requirements.
- Coordinate line changes/die sets at shift start-up and changes for maximum effectiveness.
- Run machinery and manufacture parts as needed.
- Work on other shifts for training purposes upon request.
- Maintain all areas where equipment is being maintained to 6S standards.
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Must adhere to all company and location policies and safety rules
- Must be able to work extended hours when required
- All other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required for Consideration as a Candidate:
- High School, GED or equivalent experience
- 3 years maintenance experience.
- Hydraulic training.
- Crane certification.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.