Desktop Support Technician
Job Title: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Glenview, IL
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Information Technology
- Configure and deliver workplace HW
- Laptops, Desktops, 2 in 1 Tablets, Touch books, Touch pads
- Monitors USB-C based
- Docking stations.
- RSA tokens and USB secured
- Accessories: keyboard, mouse, mobility kits for users work from home (headsets, wireless mouse, keyboard,)
- Expansions (components, reading and saving equipment)
- Validation of network port status
- Litigation Hold data captures in response to Corporate Security /Legal requests
- Information recovery
- Installation activities, movements or moves, adds and changes (IMAC's) for hardware and software services.
- Reactive activities for the resolution of incidents and problems
- Corrective maintenance and repair
- Coordinate repair services in warranty with the various manufacturers.
- Normal on-call support service will require availability by phone and remote connectivity capability
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2 years of Information Technology Experience
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.