Andros Town, North Andros
Job Title: Deckhand
Location: Andros Town, Bahamas
Clearance: Preferred Active Secret
Seeking a Deckhand/Cook to assist with the Marine Vessel Operations of Navy vessels out of Andros Island Bahamas.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S government security clearance.
- One plus (1+) years of marine operations experience
- USCG Standards of Training, Certification, and Watchstanding (STCW) certification desired
- Experience in operating boats.
- Valid passport
- Must be able to reside in remote location with limited medical facilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to effectively communicate – Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
As a member of the team, you will:
- Be responsible for safe and efficient operation of vessel's galley.
- Prepares all menus and meals.
- Procures all materials associated with hotel services.
- Orders and inventories all foods and food service materials.
- Ensures safe, clean and efficient operation of the galley and ensures cleanliness of
- passenger quarters.
- Assists in the safe and efficient operation of vessel as directed by ship's officers.
- Any other duties required by the supervising officer.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged amounts of time
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat periodically
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.