DC Power Technician
Title: Lead Level DC Power Technician
Duration: 6m to hire
Location: Work is in TX, OH, KY, AL (Tech can live anywhere but CA)
- Proven experience with DC power
- Cell Sites – new and existing (not tower work)
- DC power conversions and upgrades
- Hot Slides
- Power Plant Swaps
- Power Stitching
- Ability to install and turn ip BDFB's, Rectifiers, 2k to 10k AMP Power Plant systems. Battery Plants.
- Ability to pull Signal and Power Cables, as necessary.
- Ability to crimp, lug, terminate, stitch and lace cable to 750 MCM or Fiber.
- Ability to install all types of infrastructure in Cell Sites, COs and/or DC Power type environments.
- Reliable and strong work ethics required.
- Past Verizon or AT&T experience a plus.
- Ability to Lift, push, pull up to 75 lbs.
- Must have clean driving record.
Open to travel – Per Diem (varies per state) – Hotels provided
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!