Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Title: Cable/CCTV Technician
Location: Charlotte, NC
Our client is a proven leader in the Low Voltage industry, offering a high level of professional expertise to their partners.
Anistar is seeking experienced CCTV security technicians for an opportunity aiding with the installation and troubleshooting of various CCTV equipment and associated infrastructure. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail, problem solve, and work efficiently under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will under general supervision, maintain a highly analytical and problem solving mindset while working as a team player and
Must have experience with the following:
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with commercial structured cabling, CCTV and access control systems
- Must have experience creating pathways around/through and wiring doors
- Must have experience installing CCTV Cameras, card readers, mag-locks, etc in a commercial setting
- ANY Electrical experience in addition to the above requirements are a plus
- Should be comfortable working at heights both in lifts and on ladders
- Firestop various types of cable and security penetrations
- Possess working knowledge of ANSI/TIA/EIA cabling standards and National Electric Code
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot various system issues that may arise
- Strong computer skill and ability to Understand and interact with LAN/WAN systems as part of an overall systems installation
- Must be available for travel for up to 3 weeks at a time.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!