Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over five years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of data analyst experience.
- The Data Analyst must thoroughly understand data analysis, and is proficient in dealing with large amounts of information and organizing it with Excel pivot tables, graphs, and charts.
- Understand the goals and purposes of each step in the process and how they interact. Analyzes data to identify trends and make programmatic recommendations.
- Oversee and conduct data analyses and prepare various statistical reports on a monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc basis. Participate in, or lead, job analysis activities.
- Provide technical direction regarding psychometrics, research and survey design, analysis, and interpretation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of Data Analyst experience
- Active Secret clearance
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Contact: Anistar Technologies