Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a data analyst. This is a long term contract opportunity.
- Solving business problems through undirected research and framing open-ended enterprise questions.
- Employ sophisticated analytical methods, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling.
- Extract immense volumes of structured and unstructured data.
- Query structured data from relational databases using programming languages such as SQL
- Gather unstructured data through web scraping, APIs, and surveys
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of Data Experience
- Top Secret Clearance
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.