Title: DAS Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking a DAS Engineer that can Provide on-site support for engineering activities including, but not limited to, commissioning, integration, data collection, optimization.
• Provide on-site support for engineering activities including, but not limited to, commissioning, integration, data collection, optimization.
• Coordinate with RFManagers and Deployment team to facilitate commission and carrier integration activities prior during wireless system deployment.
• Review and audit DAS commissioning, integration, optimization data from internal and external sources. Analyze and confirm test results from sweeps, PIM tests, OTDR tests, and other tests related to wireless network commissioning and carrier integration.
• Provide point of interface interaction between Wireless Service Provider engineering teams andDeployment Directors.
• Travel as needed to support Deployment Directors on Site walks as well as new deployment and modifications.
• Facilitates accept acceptance testing and ensures the timely availability of all closeout documentation.
• 3-4 years of DAS/Wireless Experience
• Ibwave Level 1Certification – Level 2 Preferred
• Two DAS OEM certifications
• Strong understanding of Wireless Service Provider testing and integration requirements.
• Detailed understanding of passive transmission line testing methods and requirements
• Detailed understanding of common DAS infrastructure problems including, but not limited to, PIM; VSWR;Return Loss.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!