Raleigh, North Carolina
Title: DAS Technician
Location: Raleigh, NC
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking DAS Construction Manager for a contract to hire.
- Installing DAS wireless equipment using any combination of external and internal antennas coaxial cable, CATV cable, fiber optic cable, CAT 5 cable and other appropriate components to NEC standard at customer job sites.
- Lead installations for a diverse range of buildings, including stadiums, motor speedways, hospitals, schools, office buildings, multi-family homes
- Work cooperatively with end user facility managers and internal PM/Engineering personnel.
- Managing a crew of in-house and occasionally subcontracted installers.
- Ensure the safety and protection of personnel, work sites, job site materials, and assigned company assets (Van, tools, and test equipment)
- Ensure systems are installed according to industry and company standard
- Maintain customer confidence by performing outstanding work on-site.
- Willingness to learn new technologies in public safety and wireless communications and equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Structured cabling installation and onsite DAS installation management experience
- 4+ years relevant installation experience
- 2+ years of onsite installation management experience.
- Experience with coaxial and fiber optic cable installation and testing.
- Ability to work with laptop computers, program electronic equipment being installed and operate industry specific installation and test equipment which includes OTDR, fusion splicer, and coaxial line sweep equipment. (Specific Training provided by company)
- Familiarity with RF protocols (LTE, CDMA, WCDMA,GSM, PS Radio, etc.).
- Familiarity with RF test equipment such as Anritsu Site Master, Anritsu and Kaelus PIM testers and Praxsym test transmitters or equivalent. (Specific Training provided by company)
- Familiarity with Fiber test equipment such as Noyes and Exfo OTDRs or equivalent. (Specific Training provided by company)
- OSHA or BICSI certification.
- Installation of 1” to 2” EMT conduit
Ability to pass pre-hire requirements, which includes a background check, MVR, and drugscreen
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!