Job Title: Cybersecurity Engineer
Location: Columbus, OH
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT experience and an active Secret clearance with IAT level 2
- Perform sustainment on Windows Server and SQL Server platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining hardened server operating systems by following direction from DISA and USCYBERCOM.
- Responsible for providing support to the customer for issues relating to the Host Based Security System (HBSS) suite of products including Endpoint Security, Data Loss Prevention, Policy Auditor, Rogue System Detection, and others.
- Responsible for creating and editing technical documentation including guidance documents and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for performing security and risk assessments of new technologies, objectively providing guidance and recommendations from an Information Security best practice/regulatory standpoint.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Secret clearance
- 5+ years of IT experience
- IAT level 2
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.