Cyber Security Engineer
Hill AFB, Utah
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Hill AFB, UT
Clearance: Must be eligible
- Provide subject matter expertise in DoD Program Protection with specific experiences with protecting critical information, technology, and components.
- Creation of required plans for successful execution of DoD defense acquisition programs, including Program Protection, Anti-Tamper, etc., in accordance with DoDI 5000.02.
- Collaborate directly with government customers to create policy, process, and implement appropriate tools for architecting, modeling, and designing system security countermeasures with Anti-tamper techniques and technologies that can defend against adversary attacks.
- Work across organizational boundaries and lead teams to evaluate the consequence of compromise of Critical Program Information (CPI) and apply systems engineering experience to define the defense-in-depth approach that best protects the systems critical technology.
- Trained as an Anti-Tamper subject matter expert to support different A-10 projects.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Five (5+) years of Cybersecurity/Systems Engineering experience.
- Bachelors degree in cybersecurity or other relevant technical degree.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.