Cyber Defensive Operator II
Fort Meade, Maryland
Job Title: Cyber Defensive Operator II
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI w CI Poly
Certs: Desired 8570
- Experience using scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- Experience developing Gitlab
- Advanced understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Understanding of MITRE Attack Framework
- Experience utilizing Logstash
- Assist in the design and implementation of new technology to support the Command’s information objectives (e.g., mobile applications, Network Transformation, Network Integration etc.).
- Provide technical writing and editing support for command and public information publications.
- Conduct research and evaluates the technical performance of software products and overall segments and systems. Ensure systems comply with requirements and IA standards.
- Leverage analytics to improve the user experience and optimize the performance of web sites.
- Develop and update assessments and plans, coordinate Component staff reviews and inspections, acquire enabling items for supporting approved plans, input and maintain data sheets in either an automated system or legacy format, and conducting liaison on behalf of Component equities.
- Verifies/validates systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks.
- Produce papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for the government.
- Provide technical support for hardware/software installations, upgrades, configuration, and optimization.
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD. Will consider: Edu/Exp: HS +11-14 Years, BA/BS 5-10 Years, or MA/MS +3-6 Years.
Desired Certs: DoD 8570 CSSP Analyst, CSSP Incident Response
- Skills with Cyber Warfare techniques, methods, and processes. Experience configuring and maintaining Splunk or Suricata intrusion detection systems. Experience utilizing Kibana to develop tools for security analyst
- Experience performing in-depth analysis of security logs and network traffic. Experience detecting, monitoring, analyzing, and mitigating cyber threats. Familiarity with CJCSM 6510.01B.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.