Consumer Loan Processor I
Job Title: Consumer Loan Processor I
Location: Pasadena, CA or Centreville, VA
- Explains loan products, terms, rates, and collateral requirements to members.
- Upon receipt of consumer loan applications, contacts our members and ensures application is thoroughly completed.
- Collects any required documentation necessary to package and finalize a member consumer loan application.
- Fully packages loan for Loan Officer decisioning.
- Upon decisioning, enters loan funding specifics to the credit unions LOS system.
- Contacts the member to review document signing process.
- Funds and prepares loan funding documents.
- Prepares all necessary DMV for title transfer.
- Images and audits consumer loan files
- Active contributor of the lending telephone call center queue
- Assists members, dealerships, and credit union personnel with questions concerning new and existing consumer loans.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3yrs+ banking experience
- Minimum 1yr+ Consumer loan processing experience
- College Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to represent our clients' FCU in a positive way
- High energy with the ability to maintain member loyalty
- Thorough knowledge of credit union loan products and deposit
- Basic knowledge of credit union BSA and regulatory fundamentals
- Ability to work with minimal direction and exercise sound judgement
- Proficiency with related core applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to educate members of features and benefits of all credit union products and services.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.