Construction Scheduler (Feeder Proj.)
New York City, New York
Job Title: Construction Scheduler
The Construction Scheduler will be assigned to support a portfolio of major electrical substation and transmission projects. We need Senior Schedulers with solid experience, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team-oriented environment and who have exceptional communication, analytical skills.
- Ability to review and understand conceptual plans, scope documents, and designs for electrical transmission and developer interconnection projects.
- Facilitate the preparation and creation of schedules.
- Review the baseline/execution schedules.
- Develops and maintains critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing this information.
- Perform critical path and float analysis reporting.
- Reports schedule status to the appropriate project Company management and the client.
- Provide analysis for the historical data, such as performed projects for future planning and forecasting.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Four-year degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field.
- Extensive P6 experience.
- In-depth knowledge / proficiency of the scope of projects within the utility industry.
- Transmission Line (Feeder) experience is required.
- Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills.
- Good Microsoft Office suite, particularly MS Excel, skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Individual Contributor
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.