Job Title: Senior Construction Manager (Cell Tower)
Location: Denver, CO
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Senior Construction Manager to manage wireless infrastructure teams and projects for a reputable company in the wireless industry.
- Manage all financial aspects of the project, including revenue projections, cost containment, weekly/monthly analysis and remedial actions.
- Manage the implementation of assigned OSP and ISP fiber projects (smaller projects may be assigned end-to-end). Provide guidance and leadership to assigned project managers leading individual projects.
- Assure the competent performance of all project staff as reflected in project target dates, quality data, and financial performance.
- Develop direct reports to meet customer and company expectations.
- Maintain daily or weekly contact with the customer's key stakeholders to ensure continual relationship improvement and satisfaction of customer expectations.
- Maintain appropriate and adequate communication throughout with operational and corporate staff.
- Assist Safety and Quality Manager in the communication and enforcement of quality and safety standards to be met by field support personnel and subcontractors on all projects.
- Meet with project stakeholders to analyze complex business needs and determine proper architecture, design requirements, operational specifications, and implementation standards
- Assist in the collection of project-related metrics to ensure that the Operations group is on track to meet/exceed objectives.
- Assist recruitment staff with screening, interviewing and hiring employees.
- Create and promote a productive and cohesive team environment by using a participative and interactive management style.
- Develop management systems and reports as needed to ensure the timely completion and submission of all required reports and documentation.
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working in the telecommunications industry.
- Minimum of 10 years of management/supervisory experience.
- Remote project management experience entailing project planning, safety management, subcontractor management, status reporting, cost management, documentation, and invoicing.
- Knowledge of MS Project, AutoCAD, MS Visio and/or graphics drawing programs is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple issues simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Able to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!