Colorado Springs , Colorado
Job Title: Construction Laborer
Location: Colorado, Springs
- Labor related to Cell Tower Construction
- Perform manual labor on a regular basis.
- Operate heavy machinery as needed (trencher, excavator, skid steer, CDL truck and trailer, ground heater, ground tester, multimeter).
- Read and understand prints associated with the jobsite.
- Effectively and efficiently complete assigned tasks.
- Learn and implement basic concrete finishing methods.
- Follow safety protocols and use PPE (personal protection equipment).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Use hand and power tools proficiently.
- Able to lift and carry up to 80 lbs.
- Able to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger/handle/feel, reach with hands and arms, climb and/or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
- Able to work outside in all types of weather conditions.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!