Moncks Corner, South Carolina
Job Title: Construction Laborers
Location: Moncks Corner, SC
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the Construction industry, offering an exceptional level of general contracting services to their clients. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the construction industry.
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
Essential Functions and duties:
- Perform general tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Handle Materials
- Perform site housekeeping duties
- Operate basic hand power tools. (Drills, Saws, Grinders)
- Assist technicians and direct lifts throughout job site.
- Operate equipment as described in company procedures
- Perform work safely and follow established work procedures
- Other assigned work as required
- Must wear PPE at any time while onsite (hardhat, gloves, work boots, safety glasses, reflective shirt or vest)
- Basic Hand Tool knowledge
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Must be punctual and possess a strong work ethic
- High School diploma or equivalent; and one to two years related experience
- Position is physically strenuous. Must be able to lift 75lb or more
- Lifting, pulling, standing, crouching for long periods of time
- Manual dexterity required
- Performance of repetitive tasks
- Overtime may be required
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!