Conduit Bender (4)
Title: Conduit Bender (4)
Misc.: will need minimum HS Diploma or GED
Location: Doral FL
Mon-Friday OT as needed
Hours: 7am (6:45 first day)
S.o.W.: Running Conduit and helping with Cabling and Cameras as needed.
General skills and tools needed
- Running and Bending Conduit ½” – 3/4” with tools is most important.
- Must know all bends needed to run and hang conduit (45's, 90's, 3 and 4 point saddles, offsets)
- Sawzall needed with standard tools
- Experience with commercial electrical construction
- Can read & understand blueprints a plus
- Pull/Terminate Cat 6a Cabling a plus
Brief job description
- Report to Site Lead (Frantz)
- Bend & install EMT conduit (3/4 inch – 1 inch)
- Install devices
- Eventually Install junction boxes
- Cat 6a installation upon completion
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!