New Orleans, Louisiana
Job Title: Composite Technician
Location: New Orleans, LA
Our client is a proven leader in information technology, innovative strategic technical planning, and program management offering a professional level of expertise to their partners. Having been around for over fifty years our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the IT industry.
This Position requires the following specific technical and professional background: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience as an assembler. This is a long term contract opportunity.
- Working from engineering drawings, written work instructions and process specifications, employee will assemble structural and precision mechanical components in a shop environment. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Installation and torqueing of fasteners, drilling, installation of rivets, adhesive bonding, measurement and shimming interfaces to close tolerances
- Aerospace paint, aerospace primer and other aerospace coating application using spray, brush, swab techniques.
- Surface prep, using grit blast, hand abrade and power abrasion techniques
- Pre-prep and wet layup fabrication techniques, including vacuum bag processing, bonding, and oven/autoclave curing
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of Compsite or Mechanical assembler experience
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.