Communications Systems Technician
Job Title: Communications Systems Technician
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Anistar Technologies is seeking a Radio Programmer n to perform all activities associated with handling repairs and programming of mobile and portable two-way radios and pagers.
- Assists and collaborates well with team, Manager, and customer.
- Engrave radio casings and housings as directed.
- Team-focused with a passion to meet customer needs.
- Resourceful and will sometimes need assistance/guidance from others.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn and be mentored on a new technologies in communications and equipment.
- Strong communications skills end user and third parties
- Completes assigned orders properly and on-time
- Make minor modifications to electronic circuitry per customer requests and/or deploy factory software/firmware updates
- Assist with shipping and receiving radios and radio accessories.
- Install mobiles and assist service technicians with drive-in customers
- Troubleshoot portables, pagers, and mobiles down to the component level and replace defective parts
- Discuss equipment operation and concerns with customer personnel to determine a repair schedule
- Assist Sales Personnel with equipment selections, quotes, and programming
- Maintain a professional attitude while working with the customer, fellow employees, and management personnel
- Follow safe work procedures when handling high voltage equipment and various hand/power tools
- Other duties as assigned by management
- A minimum of 1 year as a two-way radio bench technician and a two year technical degree or equivalent military training
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- CETa Certified Electronics Technician Certification (minimum level Associate)
Skills and attributes:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Intermediate level knowledge of computers, audio, RF, and electronic circuits found in communications equipment
- Proficient in soldering
- Familiar and capable to use a service monitor, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, multimeter, frequency counter, and watt meter
- Be able to lift heavy items in all types of weather conditions
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!