Title: Collections Assistant
Location: Miramar FL
Duration: 6m to hire
SoW: Assist the South Florida team with billing and financials as needed.
Job Skills Requirements:
1. Collects open accounts receivables due from customers. .
2. Reconciles disputed balances / amounts on customer accounts.
3. Contacts customers by phone, email, and by collections letters providing invoicing/supporting documents
4. Acts as a liaison between the customer, Sales, and Project Managers to resolve billing issues.
5. Prioritizes customer efforts by largest and oldest invoices based on criteria provided by Credit Manager
6. Works with the lien agent, the Credit Manager and the Director of Credit in sending pre-lien notices, and identifying accounts that require lien or bond claims to be filed.
7. Works proactively to resolve deductions and disputes by addressing specific customer issues with Credit Manager, Operations, PM’s and AE’s.
8. Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!