Cleared Security Service Technician
Job Title: Cleared Security Service Technician
Location: Huntsville, AL
50% Travel / 50% Local
Equipment/ Certs: Software House, Lenel, Identicard, Vanderbilt, Exacq, Milestone, Axis, AMAG etc.
- Install and maintain electronic security systems
- Participate in review of design documentation and system for installation and maintenance activities
- Execute installation and maintenance activities within planned durations
- Complete high-quality device and component installation activities and maintenance activities
- Participate in configuration of servers, workstations, panels and other programmable components under supervision
- Execute testing to verify high quality installations
- Execute testing to identify and correct system problems at component and system levels as part of system sustainment activities
- Install system raceway
- Install system cabling
- Terminate and test system cabling and all components
- Install equipment racks, enclosures, panels and all mounting hardware components
- Meet all attendance requirements and working hours of the assignment
- Communicate effectively with supervisors
- Complete detailed and accurate as-built, testing, and quality control documentation
- Participate in logistics planning for personnel and equipment
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.