Cleared Electricians (travel)
Location: Aurora CO
Per Diem: Provided
Hotel/ Travel: Covered (as little as 2 day turn around)
Travel Tools: Expensed
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Duration: August. 2021
Start Time/Shifts: 5:30am start time
Days: Mon-Thurs. (4 – 10’s) right now but will be shifting to 6 days.
Tools Needed: – Basic Electrical hand tools (strippers, cutters, screw drivers, w/ cordless drill)
PPE: Hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses, work boots, with facemask
Scope of Work:
- Upgrades to Power, Lighting, Network Cabling (fiber), Fire Alarms,
- Commercial work pulling wire, running cable on cable tray
- Running EMT Conduit ¾” to 1 ¼”
- Lighting Installation
- Installing and replacing rack mounted "APC" UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply)
- Rough and trim for large existing and gutted commercial projects.
- Electricians need to have 3+ years of commercial experience.
- Journeyman license preferred.
- Strong work ethic, able to follow direction of site lead.
- Must be comfortable working outside in freezing temps during winter.
- Perform trenching & excavating duties.
- Saw, drill, cut, & grind as directed.
- Assist in pulling wire or rough in and staging material.
- Install boxes and mc cable.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Must possess working knowledge of National Electrical Codes.
- Perform all clean up tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently after given job details.
- Basic Hand tools (screw drivers, snips, wire strippers, pliers, etc)
- Full PPE (hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses, work boots, etc)
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Contact: Anistar Technologies