Cleared BICSI Technician
Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HI
Job Title: Cleared BICSI Technician
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
- Site Surveys. Provide data from OSP/ISP surveys that assist in establishing requirements for corrective maintenance of the information technology infrastructure based on current EIA/TIA standards. Asist engineering department in developing and designing local projects to include Master Plan budgetary matrix.
- Conduct surveys and provide all required data that assists in establishing requirements for correctional maintenance of the base infrastructure. Provide data to include locations of new outlets along with redlined Installation Design Plans (IDP’s) for complete premise cabling repairs in all facilities requested by the customer.
- Technical Services and Engineering. Attend meetings and site surveys as directed. Develop Statement of Works (SOW)/Performance Work Statements (PWS) for OSP/ISP layer 1 projects as directed to support/capture customer requirements in accordance with applicable standards and codes. Develop engineering installation design plans, cost estimate to include calculate man-hours for assigned projects to meet assigned mission.
- Provide Bill of Materials (BOM) and/or provide/Identify the ability to facilitate the purchase of Government Furnished Material (GFM) and Government Furnished Tools (GFT) .
- Provide data from building surveys that assist in establishing requirements for correctional maintenance of the base infrastructure. Provide data to include locations of new outlets along with redlined IDP’s for complete premise cabling repairs in all facilities requested by the COR and the customers
•10+ years of CAT5/6 Terminating
• Must have a minimum Secret clearance
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!