Cleared AV Technician
Job Title: Cleared AV Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA
Security Clearance: Secret
Our client is a leading provider of consulting, implementation and support services. Their dedicated engineers have aligned themselves with key technologies which have allowed them to become a leading integrator of advanced communication technologies. Having been around for over forty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Audio/Visual Systems Integrator
Anistar Technologies has an opportunity to join our Audio-Visual (AV) Division as a Technician. The AV Technician will build and implement solutions that are customized to meet an organization’s needs. General responsibilities include both post sales implementation activities, but also providing pre-sales support. If you are a AV Technician with experience installing Crestron, AMX, BiAmp, Polycom, and Cisco systems and you are looking for an exciting opportunity, Anistar may be the place for you!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation, testing, and troubleshooting of AV systems which includes displays, projectors, video conferencing equipment, control systems, etc.
- Understanding and interpreting of both architectural and electrical schematics
- On-site supervision of installation team and communication with Project Supervisors to complete jobs on time and within budget
- Participate in meetings and provide updates to account managers
- During job commissioning ensure that the systems quality and performance meet design specifications
- Verify drawings, code, and site pictures are complete and meet job specifications
- Configure DSP’s and load/modify control system code as necessary
- Redline post-install drawings to ensure accuracy
- Provide Quick Reference Guides (brief user instruction set) for control systems
- Train clients as required
- At least 5+ years of experience installing Crestron, AMX, BiAmp, Polycom, and/or Cisco solutions
- At least 3+ years of experience loading and modifying Control Systems code (Crestron and AMX)
- Crestron and/or AMX Certified
- InfoComm CTS-I Certification preferred
- Setup and connection of VTC units (Cisco, Polycom, etc…)
- DSP configuration (Biamp, ClearOne, etc…)
- Video Wall setup and configuration
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!